Diploma of Business and Commerce
Business and Commerce opens doors across a wide range of industries and professions. You can specialise in a variety of areas, giving you the skills employers are looking for. There is a focus on critical thinking, creative problem solving and team work. Global citizenship is encouraged through the use of international case studies and cross-cultural learning.
Your direct pathway to the University of Newcastle
A$19,980 (Fast Track and Standard Diploma)
A$2,497.50 per course/module
Students will be required to enrol in the following eight courses:
- NICACFI1001 Accounting for Decision Makers
- NICIRHR1001 Managing the Organisation
- NICSTAT1060 Business Decision Making
- NICECON1001 Microeconomics for Business Decisions
- NICECON1002 Macroeconomics in the Global Economy
- NICLEGL1001 Foundations of Law
- NICACFI1002 Accounting Practice
- NICMKTG2100 Principles of Marketing
Next level of study
Entry into Year 2 of:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance
- Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business in International Business
- Bachelor of Business in Management
- Bachelor of Business in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism
- Bachelor of Business in Supply Chain Management
- Graduates go on to careers in professional accounting, banking and finance, investment management, finance and securities analysis, taxation economics and many other related professions.
- Graduates also have the opportunity to explore careers such as business consulting, marketing, foreign relations and human resource management.
- With a growing need for graduates in these areas, degrees in business and commerce provide exciting opportunities for students.