Business and Commerce
Business and commerce opens doors across a wide range of industries and professions. You can specialise in a variety of areas, giving you the skills employers are looking for.
There is a focus on critical thinking, creative problem solving and team work. Global citizenship is encouraged through the use of international case-studies and cross cultural learnings.
- Much smaller classes than the equivalent 1st year courses (Just 50 students max per lecture; 25 per tutorial)
- 3 possible start dates (Feb, Jun and Oct)
- Extra contact time with your tutors
- Extra English language support
- Complete the first year of your Bachelor degree in eight months (Fast Track Diploma)
Our Representatives »
- Refer to details below for details of this program.
- Contact us with any questions through the 'Ask a question' button on this page.
- Click 'Enrol today' to send through your application, or
- Click the 'Our Representatives' button below to find details of someone in your country who can help you apply.
Entry into 2nd year of
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance
- Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business in International Business
- Bachelor of Business in Management
- Bachelor of Business in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism
- Bachelor of Business in Supply Chain Management
- ACFI1001 Accounting for Decision Makers
- IRHR1001 Managing the Organisation
- STAT1060 Business Decision Making
- ECON1001 Microeconomics for Business Decisions
- ECON1002 Macroeconomics in the Global Economy
- LEGL1001 Foundations of Law
- ACFI1002 Accounting Practice
- MKTG2100 or Principles of Marketing
- Graduates go onto careers in professional accounting, banking and finance, investment management, finance and securities analysis, taxation economics and many other related professions.
- Graduate also have the opportunity to explore careers such as business consulting, marketing, foreign relations and human resource management.
- With a growing need for graduates in these areas, degrees in business and commerce provide exciting opportunities for students.
A$20,210 (Diploma plus Provisional Entry Program)
A$17,280 (Fast Track and Standard Diploma)